- Sansevieria are native to Africa and have elegant green and black upright sword-like leaves. They are also called Snake plant & Mother-In-Law’s tongue
- They are very low maintenance and thrive on neglect in tight spaces with little water in very low light or direct sun. Only feed them twice a year.
- A NASA study identified Sansevieria as one of the top air-purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.
- As one of the few plants that release oxygen during the night, Sansevieria may also help you sleep better when placed in the bedroom.
- Only water when the soil in the pot is at least 50% dry.